A&O Specialty Pharmacy
This statement applies to “Personal Information” collected, processed or stored by A&O Specialty Pharmacy.
This Notice of Privacy Practices explains:
Why we collect & use information
- We at A&O Specialty Pharmacy understand that you entrust your data to us. We value that trust. Our collection and use of customer data is guided by our corporate principle of Customers First.
We may use the information we collect for the following primary reasons:
Product & Service Fulfillment
- To complete, fulfill, manage, and communicate with you about transactions;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product or shipping information.
- To improve the effectiveness of our websites, stores, merchandise assortment, and customer service;
- To conduct research and analytics related to our operations; and
- To perform other logistics and operation activities as needed.
Fraud Prevention, Security and Compliance
- To protect our assets and prevent fraudulent transactions;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services and our data; and
- To assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries.
- To process your payments and address your order inquiries.
Types of information we collect
- A&O Specialty Pharmacy collects certain information from you and about you. This may include:
- Identifying Information: We collect this information when you place an order. For example: Name, Address (billing and shipping), Zip code, email address, Telephone number(s), Cellular phone number(s), Credit card number(s).
- Payment Information: We collect this information when you make in-store or online purchases. For example, your credit card number and billing address.
How we collect information
Information You Provide to Us
- We collect a variety of information when you place an order. Information we may collect includes: your Name, Address (billing and shipping), Zip code, email addresses, Telephone number(s), Credit card number(s).
- California Shine the Light Law: If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request please submit an inquiry to the following address: 536 Abbott St Salinas, CA 93901. In your request, please specify that you want a “You’re A&O Specialty Pharmacy California Shine the Light Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response.
- We do not disclose details regarding our security measures as this could be beneficial information to criminals and other bad actors.
Be advised, no security safeguards or standards are guaranteed to provide 100% security. You should always use appropriate self-protection measures and practice safe browsing on all websites.